The Pre-School is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation and is governed by a committee of charity trustees. There are currently 5 trustees on the Committee all of whom are appointed for a term of three years. The trustees must include a parent representative, a member of the governing body of St Monica’s Catholic Primary School and a member of the Parish.
Committee meetings are held at least half termly to monitor the effectiveness of the Pre-School, to ensure that it complies with its statutory obligations and to discuss and agree matters relating to its day to day management and ongoing development.
All trustees give their time voluntarily and receive no remuneration or other benefits.
- Mrs Sue Bannister – Chairperson – Parish member
- Mrs Mary Ainsworth – Vice Chairperson – Member of the Governing Body of St Monica’s Catholic Primary School
- Mr AJ Karwa – Treasury – Parent member
- Mrs Luci Donlan – Parent member
- Mrs Louise Leandro – Parent member