St Monica’s Pre-School is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) and is governed by a committee of trustees. There must be at least three trustees at any given time including a parent representative, a member of the governing body of St Monica’s Catholic Primary School and a member of the local parish. Trustees are appointed for a term of three years and are selected based on their skills, knowledge and experience.
Committee meetings are held at least half termly to monitor the effectiveness of the pre-school to ensure that it complies with its statutory obligations and to discuss and agree matters relating to its day to day management and ongoing development.
All trustees give their time voluntarily and receive no remuneration or other benefits.
- Mrs Clare Wadsworth – Chairperson – Parish member – Member of the Governing Body of St Monica’s Catholic Primary School
- Mr Adam Robinson – Vice Chairperson
- Mrs Sarah Karwa – Treasurer – Parent representative
- Mrs Kym Lewis-Qayyum – Trustee – Parent representative
- Mr Ross Povey – Trustee – Parent representative
- Mrs Donna Teague – Trustee – Parent representative
- Mrs Kate Freeman – Associate Member – Parent representative
If you are interested in becoming a member of the committee, please email your details to email@example.com.